Realm Of Inconceivability Realm Of Inconceivability

It's... unreal.

Oh my god my sides. XD

Dream Adventure! Dream Adventure!

This was, well... Your flash is in another genre.

First, let's start off by saying that this had absolutely no point. Most things have a bell curve when you're talking about writing, which means that there was no script you followed to make this. It had no exposition, rising action, falling action, conclusion, and most importantly, it didn't have a climax. It was just... there.

I understand this was supposed to be a joke, but this joke is so over-used and simply not funny anymore. It didn't help that you really just put random discouraging text as a filler for this nonsense. I mostly like your work, this just wasn't it.

Emptygoddess responds:

I don't think it was really supposed to be a joke.

But i am sorry it did not engage you on any level. Maybe next time.

The Hammer Collab The Hammer Collab

Gee, that's cool.

So, all of it was pretty good but there were exactly two exceptions that could have made this an eight or nine:

Sound effects and scene select/menu

Geez, It would have been a completely different experiences of I didn't have to listen to the pre-recorded, "GAAH!" "UGH" and "AAAAH!"'s. If there was an option to turn off sound effects or just have none of them all together it would just be a lot better.

Also, if you go to a scene select, the part of the song where the animation was doesn't play like it normally would. So, if you want to re-watch a part you thought was really cool you can't really get all of it unless you watch the entire collab again. And it doesn't stop at that one scene either, you have to watch the entire collab again to get back to the main menu. All with no music.

Hopefully this can be a short lesson to you if you ever organize another collab, because I know that the first one would always be tough.

Fizzled responds:

just so you know, it's impossible to make the music start when the scene starts. try using flash. unless you now your actionscript and want to spend 8 hours finding out at which second the scene changes.

Ode to Elevator Music Ode to Elevator Music

Not good at all.

The animation was basically a slideshow, with simple pictures, I might add. Which really isn't that entertaining. Animation = 1

The idea wasn't really an idea at all. Just sort of thrown together in a matter of minutes, at most. Idea = 1

The execution was poor. Just, without an idea or real animation, it's hard to actually do anything with it. Execution = 0

You need to probably work on the FIRST to subjects quickest, because without them, you can't even do anything, really.

SprintT responds:

You sir miss the point of the piece. It was art and not mindless dribble that any dim witted idiot can have force fed into his mind.

Although thanks for the review

Gein kills the kk Gein kills the kk

Not so good.

The animation was, well, really, there was no animation at all! The only REAL animation was the preloader, which I can't count you for. But there was that one cat in there, plus the blood and such, which was actually somewhat well drawn. Animation = 2

The idea was pretty random. Can't say that much about it. It's been used for many years, so I can't really give you any points on originality. Idea = 2

The execution was actually pretty good for a video camera, though. It was pretty well played out, and somewhat good quality. Execution = 2

You should probably work on all three of these. It can really help your animation in general. Which is always good.

Gein responds:

I killed the kk, that's the plot...

A new clock! A new clock!

Not too good.

It was somewhat entertaining, but nothing too special.

The animation was pretty poor. The drawing wasn't really interesting, but it was kind of good. Animation = 4

The idea was a little good. I haven't really seen it done before, so it gets a few more points for that. Idea = 6

The execution was actually pretty bad, though. It only really had two clips which were actually pretty unsatisfying. It should have a few more, which would definitely raise the score a bit. Execution = 2

You should probably work on AT LEAST execution, it's you weakest subject.

sistem69 responds:

ok thanks for the tips.

Newgrounds Intro Collab Newgrounds Intro Collab

Good intentions, at least.

Animation was very smooth and slick. Which is always good to have in both collabs and solo movies. Animation = 7

Idea was nice, just putting a whole lot of intros and preloaders together. It was very unique and unexpected. Idea = 7

The execution was good. It was just a bit boring watching a whole lot of preloaders, though. Nothing real special, but it was good. Execution = 6

All of it was good, but there were definitely things that you could improve on.

Insanimation responds:

Thanks for the review.

The Dropping Egg Collab The Dropping Egg Collab

Good, but a little boring.

The animation was pretty good. Everything was smoothed and somewhat realistic. That's always a good thing to have in an animation. Animation = 7

The idea was pretty good, also. It's original, in my opinion. It just really wasn't executed in a perfect way. Not that it HAS to be perfect, it just helps to try a little harder with each part. Idea = 8

Execution wasn't that great, though. It was pretty boring to just watch the eggs fall. There wasn't THAT much humor in it. Just watching eggs fall doesn't have much entertainment involved. Execution = 5

The Easter Egg was fun, though. +1 score.

The Legend of Korah Ch 1 The Legend of Korah Ch 1

Some advice for our prodigy...

First off, the teleporting noises were WAY too loud. It really messed up my hearing for a little bit. You need to turn those down a bit in your next episode. Maybe even find something to make your own teleporting noise, to make it more original.

The custom sprites were REALLY a big bonus. But when Korah was swinging his gigantic sword, it really annoyed me since it went up and quickly back down, instead of something like just an up-down, up-down swinging motion.

You might also need to alter your sprites a little bit, to make it more so that the characters are REALLY defined. I assume that when it said, "The other Soul Swords" that you will have a bunch of other characters. So, please, make it easier on the viewers to make each chracter have a DISTINCT and PERSONNAL look. It would be terrible to have two look nexactly the same.

The plot was fantastic. The wording was a little off, as if they were being told what to say. Which shouldn't happen. They need to have a little more feel and realism in their words. Like if some one was saying something in real life.

And, some encouragement, there will always be some, "o ma gawd i HAT sprit moovys, oto-zro 4 u lololololol" Just disregard those, they probably didn't even whatch half of the movie.

It was a great animation, just needs some little adjustments. 7/10

NintendoFlash responds:

Wow, thanks. Trust me, all the characters will look nothing like each other. I'm pretty bad with dialog, so hopefully as I go along with more episodes, I'll get better. And I guess I'll lower the teleporting sound just a bit next time.

Blockhead: Quick Shot 2 Blockhead: Quick Shot 2

That was fantastic.

The humor was spot on, and the animation style is always getting better. It's always nice seeing Blackhead animations! Keep it up!